Saturday, 10 September 2016

Mind Game.

I hide from the man that has been following me since I was on my way home earlier... I felt my heart palpitates furiously as i leaned back on the wall right behind me... I looked to my side and I wonder if the man were still behind me, but I couldn't hear his footsteps anywhere near me.. I inhaled a deep breath before i sealed my eyes shut. I ran my fingers at the side of my face as the sweat kept on falling down...
"Who was that guy?" I asked myself.
I breathe in slowly as I felt my heart started to ease slightly... I looked to my side again as I thought I wanted to go away from hiding behind the dark building...
It was twelve fifteen late at night and as i thought there wasn't anything else anymore, I decided to walk away from there. I took my step slowly... towards the side of the building... It was so dark I could barely see anything. I sighed before I walked out from there... but without I realize anything, somebody grabbed my hand and pushed me directly towards the wall behind my back.
I almost stumbled, but his gripped around me hold me together. I grumbled as I felt the pain of him pushing me towards the wall behind me
"Argh!" i groaned in pain. Startled, i looked at the person behind me. I widens my eyes to see it was the man that was haunting me since before... He was wearing mask to cover up his face... He leaned much closer to me. He tries to tear off the clothes I was wearing. I tries to pushed him away but the more I did, the more stronger he was pressing his body against me.
He kissed my lips and i looked away, but he pressed his head against mine so that I couldn't go anywhere else anymore... He strangled my neck so that I couldn't really breathe. He pressed his lips against my neck and I could feel his lips were moving swiftly against it. I grumbled as I tries to pushed him away but he was much stronger than me. I couldn't do anything else anymore, but with a furious heart, i pulled my hand away from his grip and I directly slapped his face, but by accident, I pulled the masked he was wearing.
I fell silent when I looked at who it was... I couldn't believe he would do this to me... I felt my body triggers. His breathing was getting hoarsely... He grumbled and pushed me away. He looked away from me...
I don't know why did he even want to do this to me... He walked away from me, but I tries to get some explanation from him. I touched his shoulder, he turned around and looked at me slightly... I inhaled a deep breath, trying to get my nerve to speak to him...
"Why did you do this to me?" I asked him... He shrugged but he didn't even look at my direction anymore... I gripped on his shoulder but he pushed my hand away.
"It was my mistake..." he said to me...
"What do you mean?!" I asked him.
"I have to do this so that I would be stance to death... for raping a person that doesn't know who am I..." he replied me..
I was shocked when I heard him say that to me...
"But..."
"You know that you are the only person I've ever love in my life and it broke my heart too much I couldn't be right by your side..." he said to me.
"I rather die than seeing you suffer with that jerk, Aiba Masaki.." he said.
I furrowed my eyebrow, I turned him around and I directly slapped his face.
"But I thought if you love me, you would fight for my love!" I said.
He sighed... He touched his face that has been wounded before because of the acid thrown directly towards his face. He doesn't want her to feel the shame to be with him.. a man that isn't perfect anymore.a man that is so hideous, you would die looking at his face for too long...
"Because I know even if we have the chance, you wouldn't want to be with me anymore... So I rather die!" he said too me
He turned around and looked at me... I was shocked when I see his face... .What has happened to him?! I felt my tears fell down. I hold him close in my arms. I gently caressed behind his back..
"I would still love you, no matter what! I still do..." I said to him...
Slowly with a heavy heart, he ran his fingers through my hair...
"Baby..."
I sniffed. He wrapped his arms around my body. I can felt the warmth of his body against mine...
"Matsumoto...", I said his name...
I pulled him close and gently our lips met again...
(c) Scarlet Boudnaries 2016.

Sorry it just came to my head. and I write it away. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment